Server Status
Who's Online
Latest Blog Posts
Spread the Word
Facebook
Site Activity

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
B'Day - Darkboothy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Insidious Forum Index -> Insidious Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarn.

re: App: Scarn.

The application submitted by Scarn. is as follows:

Quote:
BEFORE YOU FILL THIS IN PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ OUR RULES

Vincent

Where are you from:
Belgium

PART 1 - SOCIAL (TO BE FILLED IN BY ALL APPLIERS)

Name of Character:
Scarn

Level:

Class:
Sith Inquisitor

Advanced Class:
Assassin

What skill tree are you?:
Darkness

What type of application is this?:
Raider

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Hello everyone, I`m Vincent, Living in Antwerp/Belgium. At the current age of 30 and working as a maintenance electricien @ Philips Lighting. I like to ride my motobike for daily use and hobby-time. As for hobbies : airsofting, playing PC / PS3 games (rp, mmorpg`s, strategy, shooters, etc), going to metal / rock gigs and tabletop roleplaying in any setting. Ranging from scifi to fantasy as either a dungeon master or a player. I`ve been waiting for this game a long time now - as I`m certain more of you have - and my plan at this time is to get the most again out of this game as I once did with Everquest etc. Sorry for the wall of text and I hope I didn`t leave out anything special. if you have more questions, don`t hesitate to ask them in-game or even send a mail to vanesbroeckv@gmail.com Thanks in advance

Previous SWTOR guilds if any:
Final Equilibrium (with early guild deployment)
Rising Darkness (currently still in)

Why do you want to join Insídious?:
I`m looking for a guild thats mature and got about the same goals as I have: seeing as much content as possible and advancing as we go along. Hoping that your guild will finally provide this and giving me an oppertunity to raid at all. Cause the current one only allows there own close "gang" of friends to progress. The rest is only good enough to help gear others in normal modes.

PART 2 - RAIDER APPLICATION (ALL RAIDERS MUST FILL IN ALL QUESTIONS - BLANKS WILL RESULT IN APP DECLINED)

Having read our rules can you attend all our raid days at the specified times? (please give any further information if needed):
I can join every day on the week I have early shifts. (so by example: week 1 yes, week 2 no, week 3 yes, etc), hoping this will not intervene with the goal of raiding etc.

What motivates you to raid?:
Discovering endgame content, gathering item sets, getting that little edge extra aside from normal casual play, learning new tactics etc.

Previous mmo and raid experience:
Alot to be honest: Everquest - Everquest 2 - Lotro - Age of Conan - Planetside - EVE - City of Heroes/Villains - Warhammer - Aion - WoW. Most raiding I did in Everquest 1 and WoW I think (last raids were in WoW for 3 days a week as a Death knight tank) I still play or have played alot of other games - multiplayer and singleplayer. With most rescent, Skyrim, BF3, LoL, etc

Tell us about why you chose your class?:
I`ve started looking on empire side for a tank type that would have somewhat the same playstyle as a deathknight / palladin (WoW)/ shadowknight / bard (EQ1) -tank(ish) At that time the juggernaught seemed a bit too straightforward for me and didn`t know what to expect from the powertech.

Reasons for the spec you play?:
I love playing a tank, and working as an avoidance or life draining spec/playstyle instead of a straightforward armor/defense soaking machine

What rotation(s) do you use if any?:
depending on a fight (aoe or single with cc`s), using
Wither and Discharge to debuff,
Trash and Saber strike to get Shock crits, (for extra threat)
so I can use an enhanced Force lightning for more damage and self healing

If you were an animal what would you be and why?:
Thinking something near a hawk... getting an all free feeling while flying, which I experience when moto-biking
or a rainworm :p so I can sink whole pile houses. :p

How do you prepare for an op and what would you bring?:
At this point, medkits - stims, best I can find on the market

Are you willing to respec if necessary?:
no

What can you offer Insidious?:
Past experience: I have done alot of raiding and saw different types of encounters over a lot of games... In roles of dps (ranged and melee) to tanking aswell as being a normal guildy to classleader / officer and or guildleader.

What are your expectations with Insidious?:
Hoping I get a chance on a fair rotation for raids i can attend due to work (as mentioned above). Hoping on a nice adult guild that works together to attain goals raiding wise or even nice groups for flashpoints. Aside from that technical stuff, an overall nice guild that gives players a family feeling which I experienced in games I played before.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Insidious Forum Index -> Insidious Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Recent Awards

Guild First Level 50 Inquisitor

Awarded To
Fangores

Guild First Level 50